Apr 10th, 2014
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Ready In: 10 min
Calories: 390 | Fat: 7g | Carbs: 28g | Protein: 50g
- 2 slices of P28 High Protein Bread
- 1/2 scoop About Time Cinnamon Swirl Protein Isolate
- 1/2 cup of Egg Whites
- 1 tsp. of Cinnamon
- Stevia to taste ( About 1-2 Packets)
- 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cup of Strawberries
- Mix egg whites with Stevia, cinnamon, protein powder, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Soak the bread in the bowl and then fry it in a pan sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Cook for about two minutes each side and then top it with the sliced strawberries or other berries of your choice.
- Another great option would be to top with 1 tablespoon of an all natural almond butter or peanut butter, such as Nuts N' More.
* This recipe is from: EZ Whey | Image Source: P28foods.com