Nov 18th, 2014
- - 1 cup of Oats
- - 1 cup of Berries
- - 2 tsp of All Natural Peanut Butter
- - 2 scoops of Whey Protein
- - 2 whole eggs
- - 5 egg whites
- - Coconut Oil
- 1. In a small bowl, cook oats according to package instructions.
- 2. Mix in 2 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, peanut butter and whey powder in the bowl of cooked oats.
- 3. Place ingredients in blender and blend.
- 4. Pour ingredients back into bowl and fold berries into the mixture.
- 5. Pour onto griddle to form desired size pancake and cook on high with coconut oil. Flip when you see bubbles
- 6. Enjoy.