Jan 2nd, 2015
So here is a potluck kind of egg bake recipe. This actually worked out pretty well because we used the ingredients that we already had from our Staple grocery list. Instead of waking up to the same old eggs in the morning try this on for size, and experience some gains enjoying this dish.
After trying this for the first time it was hard not to eat the entire dish myself.
- 1/2 Loaf Wegmans rosemary garlic olive oil bread
- 10 eggs
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- Bag frozen spinach
- 4 Oz shredded gruyere cheese
- Sea salt,ground pepper to taste, a Garlic powder
1. Spray 9x14 baking dish
2. Chop bread into one and a half inch cubes and line prepared baking dish
3. Combine large bowl eggs, egg whites, spinach, cheese (reserving 1 ounce), and spices
4. Spread mixture evenly over bread
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight
6. In the morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Uncover and bake for 40 minutes.